Whistler, Pemberton & Squamish Trail Information
- Green Lake Loop – Highway and double track loop around the lake.
- Emerald Trails – Close to town technical single track.
- Runaway Train – Leads to a train wreck surrounded by old-growth.
- Ancient Cedars – Logging road climb to 800 year old cedars.
- Binty’s High Trail – Classic Whistler single track descent.
- Black Tusk and Jane Lakes – If you like to climb…
- Whistler Interpretive Forest – Something for everyone.
- Brandy wine Falls – Long double track to a beautiful waterfall.
- Bunbury’s Microwave and Bear Creek – Logging roads take you high above Whistler Valley.
- Callaghan Lake – Long climb to a beautiful sub-alpine lake.
- Cheakamus Lake – Single track through old-growth to a glacier fed lake.
- Tunnel Vision – High speed single track follows an old road bed.
- Cut Yer Bars – Classic Whistler single track just outside of town.
- Kill Me Thrill Me – One of the best in the Corridor!
- Lost Lake Trails – Minutes from town, Lost Lake has trails for all abilities.
- Tenquille Lake Trail – One of the “Ten Gnarliest Rides in North America” – Bike
- Mosquito Lake -Loop after loop of incredible single track.
- Birkenhead Lake Loop -65 km loop through a Provincial Park.
- Blow down Lake -A long climb leads right to the alpine and Grizzly country.
- McKenzie Basin Loop -Actually an entire network of single track.